Copyright © PDS COMPUTING CNETRE 2003
1. New Innovative Methods for prediction of hybridization State in a very short time.
2. New innovative methods for prediction of bond order of mono and atomic molecules, ions and also acid radicals in a very short time.
3.New innovative methods for determination of IUPAC nomenclature of spiro and bicyclo compounds in Organic Chemistry.
4. New innovative methods for determination of spin multiplicity, spin state and Magnetic properties of diatomic heteronucler molecules or ions in a
very short Interval of time.
5. New Innovative methods for prediction of Bond order of mono and diatomic molecules or ions having total number of (1-20)e-s in a very short time.
6. A rapid and innovative method for the identification of aromatic and anti-aromatic nature of organic compounds.
7. A rapid and innovative method for the easy prediction of Magnetic behavior of homo and hetero nuclear mono and diatomic molecules or ions without MOT.
8. Simultaneous Equations as a Tool in the Spectrophotometric Analysis of Two Non-interacting Substances in a Binary Mixture: Senior
Undergraduate Physical and Physical-Organic Chemistry Laboratory Experiment.
9. New methods for prediction of Bond order of mono and diatomic homo and hetero nuclear molecules or ions with (1-20)e-s and Oxide based
acid radicals - An innovative approach (Review article)
10. New Methods for the prediction of Magnetic Moment of homo and hetero nuclear mono and diatomic molecules or ions without MOT-A Rapid Innovative
11. Simple Thinking Makes Chemistry Metabolic and Interesting-A Review Article
12. Rapid calculation of the number of π-bonds, σ-bonds, single and double bonds in aliphatic unsaturated open chain and cyclic olefinic hydrocarbons.
13. Rapid calculation of the number of π-bonds, σ-bonds, single and double bonds in aliphatic unsaturated open chain and cyclic olefinic hydrocarbons.
14. Innovative and Time Economic Pedagogical Views In Chemical Education – A review Article
15. Association Behavior of Mono, Di and Tri-hydric Alcohols with Three Carbon Skeleton in a Straight Chain
|Honour / Award|